SERBIA: Rights and Duties of Employees and Employers during the State of Emergency
We kindly inform all employers that in addition to the updates
- SERBIA: Working in the State of Emergency
- SERBIA: How To Work Night Shift Under Curfew?
- SERBIA: Urgent Announcement of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce concerning Night Shift
- SERBIA: Residence and work permits for Foreigners during the State of Emergency
- SERBIA: INSTRUCTIONS for obtaining curfew passes for employees
- SERBIA: Can more than five employees work indoors together?
- SERBIA: New Mandatory Certificates for Employees Working during the Curfew
- SERBIA: Validity of Work Permits Issued to Foreigners During the State of Emergency
on the rights and duties during the state of emergency at our COVID-19 ALERT web page employers can now find an official detailed explanation of the rights and duties of employers and employees on the web site of the Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veteran and Social Affairs.
For more information please follow the link (page available only in Serbian):